Skip to content Accessibility info


Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance provides a wide range of coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, and more. This type of policy typically covers things like losses from fire, break-in, vandalism, wind and other natural or manmade disasters.

Some of the most common categories of commercial property insurance include:

Insuring Buildings - If you own a commercial building, you’ll need property insurance to protect your investment.

Flood Insurance - Many commercial property policies exclude flooding as a cause of loss. If your business is in an area prone to flooding, you’ll need to purchase a separate policy to protect your business against potential flood losses.

Business Personal Property Coverage - Protects property at a specific location – assets such as furniture, fixtures, equipment, and inventory.

Business Interruption Coverage - Also known as business income insurance, this coverage reimburses a business owner for lost profits and fixed expenses while a business is closed. It applies while the building is being restored due to damage from an event such as a fire. It may also cover financial losses that result from limited customer access to your building after a disaster.

Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Insurance - Specifically designed to protect computer-related equipment, for which most commercial property policies provide limited coverage. EDP policies may broaden coverage to include damage from things like power surges or computer viruses.

You’ve invested a lot into your business, so make sure you protect your investments. Contact us today and we'll help you find the property insurance coverage that best suits your needs and budget.